Experience Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge from an open-cockpit biplane, then head up the coast for some stomach churning aerobatics.
- A birds eye view of the worlds most beautiful city, harbour, landmarks and beaches
- At Long Reef, drop to 500ft and skirt the peninsular up to Palm Beach and Broken Bay
- Check out Rose Bay and Bondi Beach, before heading over Middle Harbour, the Spit Bridge and Manly
- Awesome aerobatics - try a loop and a roll to give you a view of the world from a new perspective
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
The Pitts Special is a high-performance aerobatic aircraft with a powerful 340 hp engine. A plane that is seen the world over in aerobatic displays.
Securely strapped in, listen in for the calls between your pilot and air traffic control. Your nerves build as clearance is given for taking off.
Will full power on, your plane hurtles down the runway. Soon enough and smoothly, the aircraft climbs over the outer suburbs of Sydney to reach an altitude of 1500ft.
From here you soar over the Olympic site at Homebush Bay then St Ives. Next up is Sydney Harbour and remarkable views of Sydney Opera House, the Harbour Bridge and Taronga Park Zoo.
Out at Long Reef, you drop to 500ft and skirt the peninsula up to Palm Beach and Broken Bay.
Climbing back up to 2500 ft you need nerves of steel as the mild aerobatics are about to begin. A loop, a roll gives you a view of the world from a completely different perspective. This is what the Pitts is made for.
Experience the G-Forces, the beauty of the Harbour. It feels as badass as it sounds and offers some of the best views possible.
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.
Overall great experience . Pilot was excellent thanks heaps.