Fly in true style with a friend in the Cadillac of the sky, the open cockpit, 1930s Waco biplane.
- Enjoy stunning views of Brisbane and surrounds
- One of the very few biplanes that can take two passengers in the front
- Enjoy 30 minutes of fun in the air
- Current model Super YMF5C Waco biplane
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Take to the skies in a once-in-a-lifetime experience flying in a Super YMF5C Waco biplane. The Waco is quintessentially 1930s. With massive double wings and a super sturdy airframe. It's grand, romantic and super strong.
Aptly named Marilyn, this plane smothers you in the classic barnstorming era. You'll feel every inch the hero wearing the aviator flying jacket, helmet and goggles.
After take-off, you head over the greens of the Indooroopilly golf course and fly low at 1000 ft past the sandstone building of the University. At Milton and Toowong there's the famous brewery. Then fly onto the Brisbane CBD for a glance at the glittering skyscrapers.
Soar through the skies back over the entertainment precinct of Southbank and head back to Archerfield Airport along the river. It's a voyage of nostalgia. Beautiful views, intense smells and sounds. It's a flying buffs dream made for two.