Fly in true style with a friend in the Cadillac of the sky, the open cockpit, 1930s Waco biplane.
- Enjoy stunning views of Brisbane and surrounds
- One of the very few biplanes that can take two passengers in the front
- Enjoy 30 minutes of fun in the air
- Current model Super YMF5C Waco biplane
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Take to the skies in a once-in-a-lifetime experience flying in a Super YMF5C Waco biplane. The Waco is quintessentially 1930s. With massive double wings and a super sturdy air frame. It's grand, romantic and super strong.
Aptly named Marilyn, this plane smothers you in the classic barnstorming era. You'll feel every inch the hero in the full regalia. Aviator flying jacket, helmet and goggles.
After taking off you head over the greens of the Indooroopilly golf course and travel at 1000 ft past the iconic sandstone building of the University. Head over Milton and Toowong for the famous brewery before arriving at the Brisbane CBD for a glance at the shimmering skyscrapers.
Soar through the skies back over the entertainment precinct of Southbank and head back to Archerfield Airport along the river. It's a voyage of nostalgia. Beautiful views, intense smells and sounds. It's a flying buffs dream.