Get ready to suit up and strap in for a V8 driving challenge over the full track at the world famous Barbagallo Raceway
- Suit up and strap in for the driving challenge of a lifetime at the world famous Barbagallo Raceway
- Youâ€™ll be asked for your preference of automatic or manual; Ford or Holden
- 4 huge laps of 2.4km each, racing at up to 200km/h
- Embrace the power, grunt and grip of these V8 cars
Welcome to Barbagallo Raceway - the only full-length Championship Race track in Western Australia! And the best thing about it is you can drive here too. Imagine that, you will be able to drive the full 2.4km circuit with long straights, thrilling undulations and challenging cornering for an amazing day of V8 hot laps.
This is a brilliant track for all race drivers wanting to enjoy the brute power of the V8. And the great thing is you'll be asked for your preference of automatic or manual; Ford or Holden
Then it’s on with the show. A driver's briefing, 4 super charged hot laps in a V8 aided by a coach and the chance to enjoy the awesome power of these muscle cars at speeds of 200km/h. Brake late and hard, corner and push the engine to achieve maximum acceleration and speed.
When you come for V8 hot laps at Barbagallo, you get the full race experience from start to finish and the chance to feel what it’s like to be a real pro race driver.
As an option available on the day, you can choose to purchase an in-car USB recording and a photo souvenir.
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.
Had a awesome time. Could have done another set of laps.
Booked easily and with no hassles through Gifts That Thrill. The guys were informative and helpful. Day itself was well organised and thoroughly enjoyable.
I found the whole experience very good.
A big thanks to your staff , really happy and satisfied of their service.
Best fun I've ever had sat down.Jason
Need to be able to more laps lol.
it was fun...a little pricey and the cars needed to have more accelleration
I had a great time very well organised great job the people do there. Shame cars wherent full power lol
- You will drive at least 4 times over different course configurations in excess of 28 laps
- Feel the power of a professionally built, hi tech Australian Rally Championship 4WD car
- Master a range of rally driving techniques on loose dirt in both a Subaru STi and Mitsubishi Evo 8
- Complete your experience with two hot laps at championship pace driven by a rally trained driver
- This is the one to get you rally rocking
- A fantastic 2 car rally drive experience for a total of 16 great laps on a genuine dirt track
- Awesome choice of vehicles with the Subaru WRX STi and Mitsubishi Evo 8
- And a heart pounding final lap with your pro race co-driver at the wheelphew