Combine driving with hot laps in this Mallala V8 experience that's just perfect for petrol heads and would-be V8 racers.
- Challenge your V8 skills on the mega Mallala Motor Sports track
- Be like Brabham, Moss and Bowe in a custom V8 race car
- 6 huge laps driving on your own, 3 brilliant laps in the best viewing position as a back seat passenger
- Feel the force, grunt and grip at 200km/h
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
It's a driving experience that offers the best of both worlds. A mix of driving and hot laps in your choice of a Holden or Ford. Not only do you get to drive a V8 race car for a brilliant 6 laps on your own, but you get 3 additional V8 hot laps in the best viewing position as a back seat passenger too.
That means you can pretend you’re Brabham, or Moss, Brock or Bowe, Skaife or Richards hurtling around at 200km/h, and then really feel what it’s like to be driven by a real pro race driver during this 9 laps combo. That is simply awesome. And it all takes place on the famous Mallala Motor Sports Park.
Your circuit is Mallala. Its a 2.6km bitumen motor racing circuit. Mallala was South Australia's home of motor sport throughout the 60s. Today it hosts the Shannons Nationals, Drift Supercup and Mallala Performance Nationals. And you are going to drive on the circuit. How's that for awesomeness?
As an option available on the day, you can choose to purchase an in-car USB recording and a photo souvenir.