Combine driving with hot laps in this Mallala V8 experience that's just perfect for petrol heads and would-be V8 racers.
- Challenge your V8 skills on the mega Mallala Motor Sports track
- Be like Brabham, Moss and Bowe in a Holden Commodore or Ford Falcon
- 6 huge laps driving on your own, 3 brilliant laps in the best viewing position as a back seat passenger
- Feel the force, grunt and grip at 200km/h
It's a driving experience that offers the best of both worlds. A mix of driving and hot laps in your choice of a Holden or Ford. Not only do you get to drive a V8 supercar for a brilliant 6 laps on your own, but you get 3 additional V8 hot laps in the best viewing position as a back seat passenger too.
That means you can pretend you’re Brabham, or Moss, Brock or Bowe, Skaife or Richards hurtling around at 200km/h, and then really feel what it’s like to be driven by a real pro race driver during this 9 laps combo. That is simply awesome. And it all takes place on the famous Mallala Motor Sports Park.
Your circuit is Mallala. Its a 2.6km bitumen motor racing circuit. Mallala was South Australia's home of motor sport throughout the 60s. Today it hosts the Shannons Nationals, Drift Supercup and Mallala Performance Nationals. And you are going to drive on the circuit. How's that for awesomeness?
As an option available on the day, you can choose to purchase an in-car USB recording and a photo souvenir.
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.
- Drive at least 4 times over different course configurations in excess of 28 laps
- Choose to drive different cars from the Evo to the Subaru STi
- Master a range of rally driving techniques on loose dirt
- You will be strapped in to the co-drivers seat and taken on two hot laps at championship pace...
- Genuine purpose built rally cars - Subaru STi and Mitsubishi Evo
- Experience the real-life speed and buzz of rally driving from the navigator's seat
- 3 fast laps of pure thrills and spills
- Your rally driver is a professional in the sport, so hold on tight
- The dirt track is the perfect place to learn how to drive a rally car
- Safety briefing and initial group instruction
- You drive 6 laps in a genuine rally spec car
- Fantastic choice of pro rally vehicles such as the Subaru WRX STi or Mitsubishi Lancer Evo