Drive 4 laps of the 2.8km circuit at Hidden Valley and find out what it's really like to drive a V8 race car at speed.
- Test your V8 skills on the awesome Hidden Valley Raceway
- Choose to drive a Holden or Ford
- 4 huge laps including great straights and sweeping turns
- Feel the power, grunt and grip over the V8 Supercars championship raceway
Get a taste of what real race driving is all about with 4 exhilarating laps driving the full length, V8 Supercar circuit at Hidden Valley.
Hidden Valley is the territory's home for the V8 Supercar but the great thing is you don’t have to be famous to drive here on it's full 2.8km circuit.
After the briefing where you learn about the track, the cars and safety, suit up in driver's race suit and helmet and prepare for 4 laps behind the wheel.
Guided by an instructor you can put your foot down onto the metal and reach 200km/h, no problem. In fact there are no speed limits at all. And this circuit has it all. A very long straight and sweeping corners. Just perfect to test your skills on.
- Receive a briefing to learn about the vehicle, the track, apexes and race lines.
- Suit up, helmet on and get ready for the revs.
- Ride in the front seat of a V8 race car
- Hold on for 3 hot laps in the passenger seat with your in car coach at the wheel.