Return to a past long forgotten with this haunted ghost tour in the heart of Sydney that’s certain to turn you into a true believer.
- Watch the past come alive with a tour guide ready to share the darker sides of the streets you walk.
- Visit the slums, the grog haunts and the opium dens from a time long forgotten.
- Listen to stories of executions, mass burial pits and ghosts searching for vengeance.
- Walk the streets where prisoners were law and discover a history buried in time itself.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Sydney’s haunting past comes alive with a ghost tour to keep you awake at night. Set off from your meeting point in the historical Rocks district and walk the streets that still hold the spirits of those long forgotten.
Return to a time when the prisoners were the law and public executions were routinely held amongst the roads you now stand upon. Follow your guide to the slums, the grog haunts and the opium dens that once served those forced to live here.
Listen as the ghosts come alive, sharing their stories of desperation and despair, hoping to find those that wronged them, so they may finally rest in peace.
Sydney’s premier ghost tour awaits you, ready to open your eyes to a world long forgotten with the tales from the darker side of a city lost in time. The past is waiting, ready to tell. Are you ready to listen?