Marvel at the sights of Melbourne during this walk that takes in all the important historical points of the city.
- A 2 hour walk led by a registered professional tour guide
- A great way to orientate yourself around Melbourne
- Learn about Melbournes history and heritage
- From Gothic interiors to European style hotels and the inner recesses of Parliament House. Its all here.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Join the Golden Mile Guided Walk at Federation Square for a tour of Melbourne’s significant historical points.
With an experienced guide leading the way, this 'must-do' activity takes you alongside and inside architecture from a neo-Gothic beauty to European hotels where visitors are spoiled with overt opulence and exuberance.
On this walk, there’s copious time to share in the guides’ knowledge and insider secrets. You are encouraged to ask questions, to sneak a peek and learn about history.
Walking along Collins Street you stop at the neo-Gothic bank building to explore its architecture, there’s the European-styled hotels, China Town, the theatres and the ascetic but commanding inner recesses of Melbourne Town Hall and Parliament House. All are waiting to be explored, pondered and consumed.