Discover the fates of Australia's most notorious criminals through an in-depth paranormal investigation
- Experience award-winning eeriness with Australia's largest ghost tour operator
- Journey through Pentridge Prison in Coburg, Victoria on a 3-hour walking tour
- Observe high paranormal activity with the latest equipment or bring your own
- Go deeper into legendary crimes and prison history with an adults-only group
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Imagine incarceration alongside Australia's most notorious criminals. You will as you walk through the cells and yards of Pentridge Prison.
Closed in just 1997, Pentridge saw many a criminal to the gallows. Beyond mere speculation, we’ll discover what’s on the other side of death row. Have its residents moved on to the next world? Or do they remain trapped within these cold walls? Join us on a chilling paranormal investigation to find out. Oh, bring a torch. You’ll need it.
Please note this tour is open to adults only. It involves moderate walking, with some steps. We’ll visit the gallows, wet and condemned cells and exercise yards. Scour the most active cells for hotspots of spectral activity. Feel the terror. Witness the evidence. Our 3-hour tour includes the latest technology and equipment. Don't deny the undeniable energy of this haunted place of despair. It’s real as you or I.
Explore the cell of the notorious Chopper Reed. Consider the final moments of Ronald Ryan, the last man to be executed in Australia. Meet a resident female ghost. Paranormal investigator yourself? Bring your gear. You'll be thrilled to know this is a known high-activity area. Who knows what you’ll pick up on?