Experience nothing but the best of the Barossa Valley with its hospitality and charm in this half-day voyage of discovery, wine tasting and glorious food.
- Discover the famous wineries and special places of interest with friendly experienced local guides
- Enjoy the food and wine delights of the region in the luxury of late model passenger vehicles.
- Tour world famous estates as well as acclaimed small family boutique wineries
- Visit Menglers Hill Lookout, Angas Park Fruits, Maggie Beers Farm Shop and many more of the best sights and places
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Experience nothing but the best of the Barossa Valley's very own hospitality and charm with a half-day tour for two.
Discover the famous wineries and unique places of interest with friendly, experienced local guides in the luxury of late model passenger vehicles. Visit well-known estates and small family boutique wineries while enjoying internationally acclaimed award-winning wines and regional food.
On this grand tour, you'll visit Menglers Hill Lookout where you can take in a panoramic view over the Barossa Valley. The hill was named after a German pioneer vine grower and is a high staging point for your journey through the Barossa's vineyards down below.
During the day, you'll visit Angas Park Fruits, Maggie Beers Farm Shop and many more. It's a grand tour of the Barossa taking in a panorama of vineyards, beautiful rolling hills and farming land.