Experience nothing but the best of the Barossa Valley's very own hospitality and charm on a personally tailored full day tour for 2.
- Discover the famous wineries and special places of interest with friendly experienced local guides
- Enjoy regional food and wine delights of the region in the luxury of late model passenger vehicles.
- Tour world famous award winning estates plus small family boutique wineries.
- Visit Menglers Hill Lookout, Angas Park Fruits, Maggie Beers Farm Shop, cheese tastings and more
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Experience nothing but the best of the Barossa Valley's very own hospitality and charm with a full day tour for two.
Discover the Barossa's famous wineries and unique places of interest with friendly, experienced local guides in the luxury of late model passenger vehicles.
You'll visit the well-known estates and small family boutique wineries. Enjoy internationally acclaimed award-winning wines and regional food.
The tour includes a sumptuous grazing menu of fresh, local and seasonal produce. From talented food producers such as Barossa Farm Produce, Barossa Valley Cheese Company and Angaston’s famous Schulz butcher, to name a few.
Along the way there is plenty of time to take in the spectacular Menglers Hill Lookout, to sample the gourmet food of Angas Park Fruits, Maggie Beers Farm Shop and more. Simply sublime.