A dolphin tour is a unique experience - come meet the dolphins and seals in their natural surroundings on Port Phillip Bay.
- Join a professionally trained crew at Sorrento Pier for an extraordinary day with the dolphins .
- Watch closely as the dolphins swim towards and alongside the vessel.
- You're in good company with this advanced ecotourism accredited business
- Enjoy time with the dolphins as they swim and play around the boat.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Watching dolphins in their natural environment is a magical and memorable experience. They are magnificent, intelligent mammals that enjoy swimming and playing around the boat.
You can observe and learn about the wild bottlenose dolphins found in Port Phillip Bay. In good hands, with an experienced and knowledgeable crew, you can be assured of an unforgettable adventure.
Reef and seals are often part of our trips, so you experience far more than the dolphins. The variety of wildlife encountered depends on many factors but as our boat has been operating in Port Phillip Bay since the mid-1980s, both dolphins and seals are familiar and comfortable with us. This increases the prospects of having great interactions. In fact, we have an enviable dolphin sighting success rate of almost 95 per cent.
Seeing dolphins is just magical. Remember to bring the camera.