Spend a day on a catamaran sighting dolphins, riding the boom net, snorkelling the Tangalooma wrecks and kicking back for a relax.
- Snorkel world renowned Tangalooma Wrecks, famous for their rich marine environments
- Encounter wild marine animals such as dolphins, dugongs and turtles during a marine Eco tour
- Relax on perfect white beaches, soak up the sun and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of Moreton Island
- Experience the rush of boom netting, swim in safe clear waters
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Join a cruise to discover spectacular Moreton Island and experience the thrill of encountering wild marine animals from dolphins to dugongs and turtles, all in their natural habitat.
Soak up the sun or take part in an optional guided snorkel of the world renowned Tangalooma Wrecks and its richly diverse marine environments and fish that are tame enough to touch with your hands.
Enjoy boom netting, relaxing on the beach, snorkel and enjoy a chicken ham and prawn smorgasbord lunch. It's the perfect day.