Join us on board a 75-foot ocean-going vessel as we tour the Indian Ocean in search of spectacular, giant whales.
- Exciting 3 to 4 hour eco tour
- Underwater hydrophone so you can hear the whales communicate
- Large 75ft vessel with generous viewing platform and large covered open deck
- If no whales are encountered, you get another trip free
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Get up close to giant whales onboard the 75 foot Aussie Warrior vessel. The large open deck, complete with sun coverage, offers the best rail side views of these giant mammals.
Blue whales, humpback whales and sperm whales are just some of the species that are encountered on the tour.
We place a microphone just below the water line so you can hear the whales approaching and communicating with each other. Then all of a sudden, out of the water, a whale may offer a spectacular display. A whale breaching is a sight like no other.
Practically at water level, you can see the whales as they appear very close to the vessel. Jumping high out of the water and then slapping back down. Sometimes they twirl as they breach. It’s communication in action.
Eco tours don’t get better than this. Bring your camera, it’s a once in a lifetime adventure and an experience you never forget.