Learn to surf in this 2-hour surf lesson that's purpose-designed for kids and a whole lot of fun.
- Learn how to safely get out and up onto your first wave
- Lesson starts on the beach until you're confident. Then it's off into the ocean to catch some waves
- Learn surf awareness and safety, warm-ups and stretches , standing up, paddling and catching waves
- Learn about rips, tides, sandbanks and waves
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Designed for kids aged 7 to 15 years old, who love surfing or want to learn how to surf. And what better place to learn to surf than on the world-famous Bondi Beach.
Bondi offers fantastic waves, year-round sun and the coolest beachside vibe anywhere.
This popular two-hour course teaches you how to safely get out and up onto your first wave. Experienced PE teachers and sports scientists have designed this program to maximise learning, fun and safety.
You get to learn surf awareness, warm-up and stretches, standing, paddling and catching a wave. Intermediate and advanced students are also catered for with the focus on refining technique and style.
Imagine riding a wave for the first time. It's the perfect school holiday activity and a whole lot of fun.