Join us for a unique walking tour of Melbourne via the lanes and arcades - discover innovative retailers, designer spaces, amazing architecture, café culture and more.
- Be inspired by the creative culture of Melbourne then, now and tomorrow, a livable city
- Enjoy morning tea in a historical arcade
- Discover unique boutiques with designer products often only available in these stores
- Finish with a complimentary gourmet lunch and glass of wine or beer
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
How do you get to know Melbourne city in a short time? With a passionate insider of course. With someone that has lived in Melbourne for years that knows a thing or two.
Melbourne's arcades and lanes hide many treasures. Many locals don't know they exist.
On this tour you can find them all. From historic arcades, local designer boutiques, cool cafes, street art to amazing architecture. Often lofts and basements, these are the creative haunts you love.
A wake-me-up morning tea or coffee is included, along with a souvenir bag, map and special offers from local retailers. There is something for everyone, locals and visitors alike.
A wonderful bistro style lunch with a glass of wine or beer after your walk helps to conclude a great morning out.
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.