With the wedding season in full swing, the men are thinking up something original to do for the Big Event, the stag. It's a great opportunity to let loose with the groom-to-be. Take him on a V8 drive, a shark dive or get him ready to surprise everyone with his dancing prowness.
Peats Ridge $70
- Introducing laser skirmish, a fun game of tag by laser
- An excellent adventure for all adrenaline-loving pals
- Its just like a live action shoot em up video game and much less painful than paintball
- Set in the stunning wilderness of Glenworth Valley national park
- Drivers briefing, helmets, professional photography and lunch provided
- Learn Drift Handbrake Entry, Drift Donut, Figure 8 Drift and Link the Drift techniques
- Smell the smoke and enjoy the adrenalin rush in a competition prepared, Nissan drift car
- Take on Australias Drift Champion and D1 World All Star in a 2 lap drift battle
- An exclusive Sydney seaplane experience away from the hustle and bustle of Sydney
- You fly in and dock at the restaurant's exclusive seaplane dock
- Enjoy a delicious 3-course lunch at Cottage Point Inn on the Hawkesbury River
- Incredible photo opportunity of Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House
Byron Bay $324
- Will you have the stomach for this thrilling aerobatics flight?
- Make the most of this chance to just like Biggles in a genuine Tiger Moth biplane
- Get ready to experience the loops, spins and rolls made famous by WW2 fighter pilots
- Sit back and drink in the history and nostalgia during a sensational flight of a lifetime
- Experience 30 minutes of action packed thrills at speeds of up to 80 kms.
- Hold on tight for the fishtails, power lock ins, 270 degree spins, wave surfing, jumps and nose dives
- Experience a thrilling tour on Sydney Harbour, get to see all the sights.
- Learn about abseiling equipment and essential safety precautions
- Start with small jumps and steadily increase the height in line with your confidence
- Expert instructors encourage you, helping you gain confidence whilst fine tuning your technique
- A great introduction to this fun and exhilarating sport
- The excitement starts when you pick up your Jaguar E-Type within the Sydney Metropolitan area.
- You are provided with driving instructions and a full tank of fuel to get you underway.
- This car is one of the rare 2 plus 2 conversions completed in the nineties.
- Spend the day touring the city or any road that you choose. Hire includes 200km allowance and you can extend it further.