You’ll need a trained eye, a steady hand and lots of concentration to excel at Clay Pigeon Shooting.
- Safety instruction and demonstration provided by fully trained professionals
- All equipment provided including a Beretta 12-gauge shotgun, targets and safety gear
- Receive one on one coaching
- Run by Australias Gold Medalist Russell Mark and Commonwealth Games Gold Medalist Lauryn Mark
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Clay pigeon shooting is an exciting sport requiring lots of concentration, a trained eye and a steady hand.
Russell Mark, Australian Olympic Gold Medalist and Lauryn Mark, Commonwealth Games Gold Medalist, have mastered it. And now they run Clay Target shooting days where you can get to experience the sport first-hand.
Begin your day with a welcome and introduction to the sport. Learn the basic skills with a practice session where you are able to get used to the shotgun, the stance and timing. There are 10 targets to help you warm up.
With the practice over, it’s onto a 20 target competition where you get to shoot a large variety of clay targets including singles and doubles.
This is the proving ground for budding hot shots. Will you go onto the leader board, shoot 20/20 and line up with a free session?
Throughout, an expert instructor is on hand to help guide you on your stance and hand positioning. There’s plenty of opportunity to ask questions and who knows, you may find a new hobby to get your teeth into.