Enjoy an exciting day out at the range training your eye, reacting quickly and shooting on clay targets with a steady hand.
- Firearms safety instruction and demonstration provided by fully trained professionals
- All equipment provided including a Beretta 12-gauge shotgun, targets and safety gear
- Receive one on one coaching
- You're in safe hands. Run by Australias Gold Medalist Russell Mark and Commonwealth Games Gold Medalist Lauryn Mark
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Clay pigeon shooting is a challenging sport that requires concentration and discipline to master. Russell Mark, Australian Olympic Gold Medalist and Lauryn Mark, Commonwealth Games Gold Medalist, know this all too well. It’s one of the reasons they have opened up the sport to small groups with this Clay Target Shooting experience.
You start the day with a welcome and introduction to the sport. A practice session follows where you are able to get used to the equipment and learn the basic skills of clay target shooting.
Prepare the stance, wait for the shout, follow the trajectory and squeeze the trigger. There are 10 targets to help you warm up.
When you are ready, there’s a 20 target fun competition where you get the opportunity to shoot a large variety of targets including singles and doubles.
Prove once and for all what a hot shot you are as you take on this clay pigeon shooting challenge. Will you go onto the leaderboard, shoot 20/20 and line up with a free session?
An expert instructor will be on hand to help guide you on your stance and hand positioning during the shooting.
There’s plenty of opportunity to ask questions and who knows, you may find a new hobby to get your teeth into.
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.
Lauryn was outstanding, not only is she an amazing teacher but she can have a laugh.