Learn to shoot a real shotgun at clay targets at Epping under the guidance of a team of qualified instructors, led by two-time Olympian, Adam Vella
- Learn to shoot with a real shotgun and ammunition
- Fire at a total of 25 flying clay targets over 2 hours
- Have a safe and fun time with your friends at a purpose-built range in Epping
- Learn from a team led by former world number one and Olympian, Adam Vella
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Fancy yourself a sharpshooter? Or perhaps you’ve always wanted to try firing a real gun at some targets?
Clay-shooting lets you have a great time with your friends firing at a moving target and the best part is that you don’t need any experience at all.
At Epping, you’ll find the perfect place to get introduced to the sport. Under the guidance of a team of qualified instructors, led by former trap-shooting world number one and two-time Olympian, Adam Vella, you’ll learn how to safely load, aim and fire your Beretta 12-gauge shotgun.
Heads up! The clay targets come fast from left, right and in front of you. Shoulder your rifle, track the target and fire your pellets. Although they may seem bewilderingly fast and impossible to hit, soon you’ll be taking them down one after another. There is nothing quite like the feeling as you aim and track your flying target before firing and seeing that disc of clay disappears in a puff of smoke.
So, for some friendly competition or just getting a feel for firing a real gun, come on down to the range!
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.