With 15,000 feet of pure adrenalin, this tandem jump over the beautiful Hunter Valley is the perfect way to experience this worldwide phenomenon.
- Be partnered with one of our highly experienced instructors for the jump of a lifetime.
- Climb to 15,000 feet, then feel the adrenalin in your veins as you leave the plane.
- Freefall for one of the biggest highs of your life, reaching speeds more than 220km/h.
- Gently descend with world-renowned views over the gorgeous Hunter Valley.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
The Hunter Valley has it all. From the serene NSW countryside to world-famous vineyards. But high above these rolling planes lies another phenomenon, one with your name on it. Climb aboard for a rush that cannot be replicated, with a skydive from 15,000 feet straight up.
Nothing compares to the first time you jump from an aircraft, and that’s why we partner you with only the most qualified instructors available. After a short safety briefing, feel the anticipation as you board your craft, then slowly climb to jump height. Watch as the ground disappears, then get set for the ultimate rush.
As the doors open, it’s time to conquer your fear and take the step towards a freefall reaching speeds over 220km/h. After a full minute of adrenalin-charged excitement, feel the rush of your chute deploying, before relaxing for a view very few people ever experience. This is the stuff of legends, an experience only taken by the very bravest. Will you have what it takes?