Skydive and enjoy the amazing sensation of free fall for up to 40 seconds with a qualified instructor over Torquay, Bells Beach and the Great Ocean Road.
- Full safety briefing and training provided prior to the jump
- Your flight over the Great Ocean Road is spectacular as you view beautiful Bells Beach from the air
- Your tandem sky dive includes an exhilarating freefall from 12,000 feet and a majestic 6 minute parachute descent
- Skydiving is the ultimate adrenalin rush. You will be thrilled!
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Skydiving. It's a thrill that is bound to get the adrenalin pumping. The anticipation, the adventure and the rush of the jump. And there is no better way to experience skydiving than over the Great Ocean Road and the spectacular Bells Beach.
It all begins at the base with your feet firmly on the ground.
Your tandem master for the jump walks through the all important safety measures and practice sessions.
Learn how to exit the aircraft safely whilst strapped to your tandem master. Then find out all about canopy control and safe landing procedures.
With the practice complete, you board your aircraft with your tandem master for a 20 minute flight to jump altitude at 12,000 feet.
Following final checks, it's time to jump out of the aircraft and put your practice into a real jump. Can you do it?
Reaching speeds of up to 200kph you are in free fall for an amazing 40 seconds. It feels like being on a cushion of air. The parachute is deployed at around 4500 feet, offering lots of time to enjoy the beauty of this region.
Amazing! I loved it. It was something new and different and i have an awesome time.
Absolutely loved it