Tandem skydive from up to 15,000 ft from Sydney's only self-contained skydiving centre 55 minutes from the Sydney CBD.
- Experience the true feeling of skydiving with one awesome, unbeatable, mad minute of freefall
- Once the parachute is open gently float back to earth during the 4 to 5 minute parachute ride
- All equipment, plus membership to the Australian Parachute Federation included
- Your friends and family can come and watch you take off, in open canopy and landing
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Just 55 minutes from the Sydney CBD 15-minutes past Cambeltown, you can enjoy a tandem skydive from Sydney's only self-contained skydiving centre.
Your tandem instructor provides all the information you need to know, including how the parachute works, the best way to exit the plane, plus full safety requirements.
The nail-biting isn't quite over, but you'll be up in the sky with our fast turbine aircraft, ready for the giant leap strapped to your tandem instructor.
From up to 15,000ft altitude, you jump and scream and scream more.
There's a full minute of free fall before the instructor opens your parachute. From here, you can grab your heart back and take time to enjoy the fantastic views.
If you're a little adventurous, you can take the controls of your parachute and fly with your instructor back to the self-contained skydiving centre. You did it!