Tandem skydive from up to 15000 ft from Sydney's only self contained skydiving centre 55 minutes from the Sydney CBD.
- Experience the true feeling of skydiving with one awesome unbeatable mad minute of freefall
- Your friends and family can come to watch you take off, in open canopy and on landing
- Once the parachute is open gently float back to earth during the 4 to 5 minute parachute ride
- All equipment and briefings plus membership to the Australian Parachute Federation are included
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Sydney has an impressive variety of activities, and this skydive location is the closest. It's a mere 55 minutes from the CBD, is fully self-contained, and offers fast turbine engine aircraft to get you up to 15,000 feet quickly.
Beginning with an introduction to parachuting, your tandem master trains you up so you know what to do when the time comes to do the giant leap of faith.
And a big leap it is.. it's from up to 15,000 feet, which gives you 60 seconds of yelling and screaming free fall before the parachute opens up.
Once the parachute is open, you might like to take the controls and help fly gently back down to earth.
It's an unbeatable experience that's just got to be done at least once... or maybe twice.
It was everything that I wanted and more. Great time. Thought I'd lose it on the way up but I didn't and started yelling from the jump all the way down. Gotta do it again.