Skydive from Nagambie at 15000 feet and freefall towards the earth in tandem at mind blowing speeds.
- Prepare for your jump with a briefing conducted with your fully qualified instructor
- Take off, climb to 15000ft and skydive with an amazing 60 seconds of freefall travelling at 200 kph
- Your instructor opens the chute and you get to enjoy the beautiful countryside, lakes and wineries
- All the necessary equipment is provided for a safe and fun day
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Tandem Skydiving is the easiest way to experience the thrills and excitement of freefall skydiving.
Following a 15-minute briefing and practice runs, you are connected to an experienced freefall instructor who wears a parachute system designed for two.
Take off in a light aircraft and climb to jump height of 15000ft. It's the highest jump height in Victoria and offers lots of scenery to enjoy during the journey. But then your mind may not be on the scenery.
It's time to put your practice into action - get ready to jump!
After leaping from 15,000 feet, you instantly experience 60 amazing seconds of freefall, travelling at speeds over 200 kph. The excitement continues when your instructor opens the parachute allowing you to enjoy a canopy ride. Now is the time to scream and enjoy some of Australia's most beautiful combinations of rolling countryside, lakes and wineries.