For those that want the true solo skydiving experience there is nothing like free fall Body Flight where you get to pull the ripcord yourself and experience the exhilaration of flying solo.
- Learn the ropes with a full day of instruction that will ensure your safety and stability.
- Skydive from 14,000 feet assisted by two expert instructors.
- At 4000 feet, pull your ripcord and fly your own canopy down to a target assistant on the ground
- Free accommodation for the weekend, student log book and gear hire
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Ever wanted to skydive without being attached to someone.
It takes real nerves of steel to make your first skydive without a tandem master. You jump from the plane on your own, free fall and deploy your own parachute.
With full expert tuition and two professional skydivers to show you the ropes, you're in safe hands. In fact, they are with you all the way.
This two day, weekend course experience has it all. After a full day of training, take your first jump from 14,000 feet, assisted by two of our expert instructors. The three of you will fly together and complete a series of skydive maneuvers.
You pull your own ripcord at 4,000 feet and complete your skydive by flying your canopy down to the landing area, whilst guided to the ground by a target assistant.
This is your first step in a 10 stage progression course to solo jump. Your first step to becoming a fully licenses skydiver.