Tandem skydive from 14,000 feet and land on the white sands around Cairns - the perfect location for your first Tandem Skydive.
- Experience the true feeling of skydiving with one awesome, unbeatable, mad minute of freefall
- Take the controls of your parachute guided by your instructor
- Once the parachute is open gently float back to earth during the 4 to 5 minute parachute ride
- All equipment and briefings plus membership to the Australian Parachute Federation included
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
You are in good hands with Australia's largest skydive company.
Before you set off up into the sky, your qualified tandem instructor talks with you about remaining safe during your experience.
He explains what you can expect, how the parachute works and how to safely exit the aircraft when you are up there. That’s 14,000 feet in the sky.
The training is very thorough, but soon you can board the aircraft. The views are spectacular but your mind may be running at a fast rate, your hands a little moist. We hear you! Who cares about the views.
At jump height, the time is here. The door opens and its jump time.
Strapped to your tandem master, you whiz through the sky reaching speeds of 200kph. For a full 60 seconds it’s free fall time.
Scream. Shout. And yell some more. This is what’s skydiving is all about.
And then at 4,000 feet the parachute opens. Perhaps now is a good time to enjoy the views.
If you are feeling adventurous, grab hold of your adrenal gland. Take the controls of your parachute and fly with your instructor onto the soft white sands of the beach.
There. Done. That was fun.