Tour the Sunshine Coasts’ unique coastal Paperbark and Eucalyptus forest on a Segway X2 self-balancing terrain vehicle.
- Experience Australias first eco-certified, all-terrain Segway guided tour
- Cruise over sand, rocks, beach, off the road on your own Segway X2 PT
- Discover unique terrain including private lagoon, beach and wetlands
- Spot local wildlife like kangaroos, goannas, snakes and kookaburras
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Some say it feels almost like flying. Zoom around on your own Segway X2 PT, and tell us later. Ours is Australia’s first eco-certified, all-terrain Segway guided tour! You’ll cruise over sand, rocks, beach, off-road tracks and more. Our bush tracks go all around the Novotel Twin Waters Resort’s10-hectare property. And on our grounds, you’ll find something unique to the Sunshine Coast. A natural coastal Paperbark and Eucalyptus forest right here. Explore it on 14-hectares of specially designed off-road Segway tracks.
Visit our private lagoon, beach and paperbark wetlands. Surrounded by abundant wildlife, pay your respects to our resident kangaroo mob. Wave to the goannas. The occasional snake may even cross your path, perhaps.
On the flipside, ever-present kookaburras cackle away in the background. We highly recommend bringing a camera to capture great shots of your journey!