The Segway is the latest in all terrain vehicles and offers a great way for you to explore the natural coastal forest standing up.
- Introduction to the Segway and it's unique controls
- Explore the Sunshine Coasts' unique coastal forest
- Try riding over a wide range of off-road terrain
- 60 minute tour led by a professional guide
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Stand up and hold on. Lean forward and off you go.
It's a battery-powered eco machine that's as unique as it gets. Just by using your body weight, you control where you go. And with 14 hectares to explore there's no limit to the fun you'll have on a Segway.
Set within the Novotel Twin Waters Resort, your tour guide introduces you to the Segway and leads you through the Sunshine Coasts’ unique and natural coastal Paperbark and Eucalyptus forest.
Experience the thrill of gliding the all-terrain Segway over sand, rocks, beach, off-road tracks and more.
Go as fast or slow as you like. Try full circles or 180s. Whatever you choose to do, you will have something to brag about to your friends when you return.