Get ready for the time of your life, as you take a private seaplane to Jonah’s, a prestigious Restaurant and Boutique Hotel overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
- Eat a delicious four-course lunch at Jonahs, a magnificent ocean retreat at Whale Beach
- Be escorted there and back in a seaplane, operated by an experienced and qualified pilot
- A perfect experience for couples looking for a glamorous wine and dine outing
- Includes a four course a la carte menu with fresh produce
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Arrive at Rose Bay, in your most stylish attire, and fly in a seaplane to the picturesque haven of Pittwater, admiring the beautiful views of the Sydney cityscape and the stunning Northern Beaches along the way.
A driver will escort you to Jonahs where you can dine in luxury! Take your pick from the three-course a la carte lunch that uses fresh local produce.
A spectacular feature of Jonah's is the 180-degree view of the Pacific Ocean; feel the gentle ambience that surrounds you, and gaze down at this expansive waterscape whilst eating.
The fun is not over yet; fly in the seaplane back to Rose Bay, circling over the iconic Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
This truly is a wonderful outing filled with fine food and culture, incredible vistas, and aeronautical entertainment.