Enjoy the exhilarating experience of flying in a seaplane and getting a birds-eye view of the Sydney Harbor and more. You can admire the beautiful vista of Sydney from the sky.
- Reach for the Sydney skies in a beautifully restored vintage seaplane
- Enjoy a stunning birds eye view of the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, and Bondi beach
- Take in the breathtaking views of Maquirie Lighthouse and Watsons Bay
- Make the most of the moment and you may catch sight of humpback whales
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Ever wondered what Sydney looked like from the sky? Well now’s your chance to find out.
Simply take a Sydney seaplane flight for a truly breathtaking trip over this wonderful city. Get a bird’s eye view from a stunning 1,000 feet up in the air. Marvel at the Sydney Opera House. Wave to the passers-by on Sydney Harbour Bridge. Blow kisses to the folks on Bondi Beach. Admire the skills of glistening surfers.
This Sydney seaplane ride is one you will remember forever. Soaring up to South Head, you get to view the historic Macquarie Lighthouse and gaze down at the crystal clear sea. And golden sands of Watson’s Bay.
And if you are really lucky some humpback whales might pass right beneath your feet. Then it’s off back to South Head for a memorable seaplane joy flight landing onto the magnificent waters of Dawes Point Bay.
Wow! Tremendous! Sensational!
More, more, more. Its was an out of this world surprise for me! Loved it!