The perfect blend of adventure and culinary delights await you on this exclusive lunch along the gorgeous Hawkesbury River at the renowned Berowra Waters Inn.
- Enjoy a seaplane flight to and from your venue.
- Marvel at the incredible sights along the beautiful Hawkesbury River.
- Taste the exquisite delights of either a 3-course a-la-carte
- Take in the majestic waterfront views as you dine.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Who says lunch needs to be boring?
With this fly-and-eat combination available for you, this is one lunch date that is guaranteed to become a memory of a lifetime. Imagine taking off on an epic airborne adventure, taking in the incredible sights along a twenty-minute flight into the heart of one of Australia’s oldest and most beautiful natural wonders.
Climb aboard your exclusive mode of transport, an exciting seaplane that will launch straight off the water. Rise into the sky and marvel at the beautiful sights above the north shore, heading across the wondrous Ku-ring-gai Chase national park. Land on a secluded stretch of the Hawkesbury River and discover the fabulous Berowra Waters Inn, where an incredible feast awaits you.
Choose from either a sumptuous 3-course lunch that incorporates a host of local and seasonal produce, all prepared by the world-class talent of Chef Brian Geraghty. This is a dining adventure unlike anything else and will leave you with memories to last forever.