Take to the skies in a seaplane for a journey to the tranquil, Cottage Point Inn where you can kick back and enjoy a leisurely 3-course lunch.
- An exclusive Sydney seaplane experience away from the hustle and bustle of Sydney
- You fly in and dock at the restaurant's exclusive seaplane dock
- Enjoy a delicious 3-course lunch at Cottage Point Inn on the Hawkesbury River
- Incredible photo opportunity of Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Your seaplane experience begins at Rose Bay, where you are greeted and board the seaplane.
Taking off from the water is an experience in itself and soon your pilot flies the seaplane past Sydney and out toward the Hawkesbury River. After a 20-minute flight, your plane touches down well away from the hustle and bustle of Sydney, on the water in the heart of the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park.
Upon landing, your pilot taxies the seaplane to the restaurant's dock, where Cottage Point Inn's friendly staff offer a warm welcome and a wide variety of great Australian wines.
Time to kick back and enjoy a leisurely 3-course a la carte lunch – it’s a world away from Sydney.
Afterwards, board your seaplane and return to Sydney Harbour.
To top off a magical afternoon there is an incredible photo opportunity, flying a circuit of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House, before landing at Rose Bay.
Pics on website of restaurant do not do it justice.