Take to the skies with an unforgettable introductory flying lesson from Tooradin that offers a bird’s eye view of the Western Port landscape.
- Full briefing plus 60 minutes of time spent in the air
- Fully qualified RA-Aus instructor to help guide you throughout
- Take the controls and fly the plane yourself its a two seater, dual-controlled aircraft
- A great way to begin your journey towards becoming a pilot
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Whether it’s the first step towards a pilot’s license or a progression from a flight simulator, you’ll love this 60-minute introduction to flying at Tooradin.
The entire experience gives you 60 minutes of aerial action as you fly above towns and countryside on the eastern side of Melbourne.
Enjoy spellbinding views and take the controls yourself to test out your flying skills, all the while under the careful instruction of a fully qualified RA-Aus instructor. You’ll be guided every step of the way on this unforgettable trial introductory lesson that involves in pre-flight checks to taking the controls yourself.
No previous experience is required, making this perfect for anyone wanting to fly without taking a trip to the airport. Immerse yourself in the world of aviation and perhaps start your new found journey towards becoming a pilot.