For a flight opportunity of a lifetime, nothing beats this 45 minute airborne experience aboard a genuine CT4 Airtrainer to soak the views above the city of Melbourne.
- Climb aboard your very own CT4 Airtrainer aircraft.
- Experience the thrill of riding in one of the original Air Force training craft.
- Marvel at the amazing views above the city of Melbourne.
- Upgrade for an aerobatic experience like no other.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Have you ever wanted to take to the skies, but were a bit unsure of which plane might be a perfect choice? Then look no further and meet the CT4 Airtrainer, an aircraft with a proud history that stems back almost 50 years.
Used by pilots for extensive training missions, the Royal Australian Air Force utilized this incredible aircraft for almost 50 years. And now, it’s waiting for you to climb aboard and experience what had previously been reserved for military personnel.
With 45 minutes of uninterrupted flight time before you, this is the best way to see Melbourne and its surrounding beaches from the air. And if scenic flying isn’t enough for you, then prepare to take things to a whole new level.
With an optional aerobatic upgrade available, why not see what this plane can really do. A top speed of 383kph awaits you, with turns as sharp as positive 6G and negative 3G to really let you know you’re alive. Could there be anything better than soaring across the skies in one of these amazing aircraft?