Flying offers up a unique way to capture the beauty of Perth and some of its iconic landmarks.
- Enjoy an intimate and scenic flight over Perth
- Get an unparalleled views of Western Australia including Kings Park, Heirisson Island and the Sunset Coast
- Fly in style with guaranteed window views
- See Western Australia in a way most never do - from the sky
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
At Jandakot Airport our friendly staff greet you and take you for some refreshments in a climate-controlled reception area.
Your flight takes you from the airport right over Fremantle Port. From there, you travel east over Kings Park and the Swan River. Hold onto your camera, because you then circle to see the sights of Perth's central business district including Heirisson Island, the West Australian Cricket Association Oval and the Burswood Complex.
The high wing aircraft offers unobstructed views for you to see the sights from your own window.
The return leg takes you from City Beach, following the Sunset Coast and Perth's beaches along the Indian Ocean.