Don't be a passenger in life, live out your dream with this introductory flying lesson led by a professional instructor.
- Introduction to flying, aircraft controls and safety
- Receive a demonstration of different functions and features of the aircraft
- Spend 30-minutes in the aircraft from start-up to shut down, plus pre- and post- briefing time
- Fly the dual control aircraft with your experienced flying instructor by your side
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Get started on your journey towards becoming a pilot with this hands-on introductory lesson.
Your qualified instructor begins the day with a pre-flight briefing. Find out all the inside information from the aircraft controls, features and capabilities, as well as the important safety requirements of your flight ahead.
Strap into a 2-seater Cessna 152 and after a short taxi to the runway, your instructor gently lifts the plane into the sky.
Before you take the controls, your instructor demonstrates the key aspects of flying the aircraft. Starting with the easiest of manoeuvres, watching carefully, then it’s over to you. Take the controls and give it a try with the confidence and security of dual controls with your instructor.
Experience the power and independence of flying an aircraft for the first time.
After the flight, your pilot takes the controls to land at Bacchus Marsh Aerodrome. Debrief and chill out in our pilot’s lounge. Take photos and check out the HD video of your flight if you choose this option. Now you've caught the flying 'bug' and your career has begun!