Kick off your flying career with an introductory flying lesson in a 2-seater Cessna 152 with a professional flying instructor by your side.
- Introduction to flying, aircraft controls, and safety
- Receive a demonstration of different functions and features of the aircraft
- Spend 1 hour in the aircraft from start up to shut down, plus pre- and post- briefing time
- Fly the dual control aircraft with your experienced flying instructor by your side
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Ever dreamt of flying a plane? Not just as a passenger and not in a simulator or video game. A real plane.
Well, now is your chance to get started with an introductory flight lesson.
Your day begins with a pre-flight briefing with your instructor.
They will share with you all the inside information on the aircraft controls, features and capabilities, as well as the important safety requirements for your flight ahead.
Then, the time comes to strap into one of our 2-seater Cessna 152s.
The engine starts up and after a short taxi to the runway your instructor gently lifts the plane into the sky. Your first experience behind the controls is about to begin!
Before you take the controls, your will pilot demonstrate the key aspects of flying the aircraft. Starting with the easiest of manoeuvres, watch carefully because then it’s over to you! Take the controls and give it a try with the confidence and security of dual controls with your instructor.
See the world from a different angle!
Experience the power and independence of flying an aircraft.
After the flight, your instructor takes the controls to land at Bacchus Marsh Aerodrome. Your flight will be followed by a debrief and a chance to ask your instructor about flight training.