There's no need for a boat license to skipper this all electric, ultra-quiet boat - it's easy but best of all it's a great way to spend time with friends, to find a hidden bay or anchor at a secluded beach.
- Low noise, no exhaust fumes and it runs on green renewable energy
- Choose between two different models of electric boats comfortably seating 6 or 8 people
- Spend 3 hours exploring one of the most wonderful parts of Sydney Harbour
- Life jackets, safety gear, paddles, esky, wrap around seating are some of the many inclusions
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Leave the city to the stressed out commuters for a relaxing time with friends, enjoying Sydney's magnificent Middle Harbour. On the day, you'll be greeted and introduced to the two different models of eco boats - the 16 foot Duffy, with enclosed surrey top and the 20 foot Woolwich with swimming ladder.
After a safety briefing and introduction to the controls, you'll be amazed how easy it is to skipper these boats. They are extremely quiet, you won't even know the motor is on which means you can enjoy time with friends without having to raise your voice to be heard.
Bring a picnic, go swimming, share time together, there's lots to do. Whether you're new to the harbour or a born and bred Sydneysider, this is a fantastic way to explore Middle Harbour, its hidden bays and beaches in complete comfort and style.