An Intermediate Sailing course is the ideal way to learn this exhilarating sport while enjoying the great outdoors Our friendly instructors will have you cruising across the ocean in no time
- Run over 4 days, you'll spend 2 hours per day learning to sail
- Learn theory, safety, controlling your craft, rigging, wind, weather, self rescue and more
- All equipment is safety checked, maintained and provided so you can focus on the fun
- Guaranteed to have you up and sailing competently by the end of the course
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Feel the wind in your hair, the ocean spray in your face and enjoy the scenery as you speed across the water
A 4 day intermediate sailing course is a great way to learn this exhilarating sport. Learn the basics of sailing, starting with the essential safety, weather and boating skills.
More advanced skills and techniques are gradually introduced as you progress through the course.
Areas covered also include basic clothing and equipment selection, sail a triangular course, sailing terminology, boat launch and recovery and launching in shallow water.
Includes insurance, Yachting Association fees and Sailing Club membership so by the end of the course you will be ready to start racing.