Sail Sydney Harbour with the family in a truly stunning tall ship passing iconic landmarks whilst enjoying a delicious lunch.
- Enjoy sailing the way it used to be on this genuine oak barquentine Tall Ship
- 2 hours of cruising around Sydney Harbour on a magnificent 1922 Danish vessel with a remarkable history
- Take part in sailing the boat with the crew or simply sit back, lap up the ocean waves and enjoy live acoustic music
- And it all comes with a delicious on-board buffet lunch
What a riot of family fun! There’s nothing quite like being on-board a 40m Tall Ship as she cuts through the big blue.
All that wood and the masts, those sails and rigging. It’s big time sailing the way it used to be in the 1920’s. And those times can be re-lived once again on this majestic 2 hour Tall Ship Cruise. With a lunch thrown in for good measure.
This magnificent Danish built ship with its 24 metre high mast takes you for a perfect sailing voyage around Sydney’s Campbell's Cove as it cruises past all the iconic landmarks. Sydney Harbour Bridge. The Opera House. Fort Denison. Garden Island. Taronga Zoo. Luna Park. Admiralty House. This is sailing in Sydney the way it should be.
Your host provides an informative briefing on Sydney's only authentic timber tall ship and her amazing history while you gaze at the splendour and lap up the ocean view. And if you like you can help out the crew and heave on a rope, there's always a job to do on board and the friendly crew will show you just how it's done.
Or if you'd rather, you can simply sit back, relax and enjoy the banter of the deckhands, the chef and the barman all of whom are at your service during this wonderful sailing experience!
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.
- A 2 hour beginner course that teaches you how to safely get out and up onto your first wave
- Lesson starts on the beach until you're confident. Then it's off into the ocean to catch some waves
- Learn surf awareness and safety, warm-ups and stretches , standing up, paddling and catching waves