Ahoy there captain! Hoist the sails and set out on the big blue sea to enjoy an unforgettable thrill of cruising on Sydney Harbour in classic 1850s-style and comfort.
- An 1850s-style tall ship sets sail on Sydney Harbour
- Spend 2 hours on board the tall ship sailing Sydney Harbour - full commentary provided
- Take part in sailing the boat or sit back and relax on board whilst listening to the live acoustic music
- Delicious buffet lunch and drinks package complete a picture of absolute perfection
Discover Sydney Harbour beneath the billowing sails of a 1850s-style, three masked tall ship.
Departing from Campbell's Cove, sail past Sydney's big attractions from the Opera House, Fort Denison, Garden Island, Luna Park and Admiralty House. You will discover Sydney’s rich history and some of the stories and tales behind these iconic landmarks.
Your host provides an informative briefing on Sydney's only authentic timber tall ship and her amazing history. You can help haul on a halyard if the mood takes you or simply sit back and relax whilst enjoying a buffet lunch.
Watch as the wind fills the sails and feel its strength carry the ship across the harbour. The moment the wind takes over and the sound of the engine fades away is like stepping back in time – an experience thousands of sailors across the ages have felt, as they stood on a tall ships deck.
- This popular 2 hour beginner course teaches you how to safely get out and up onto your first wave.
- Lesson starts on the beach until you're confident. Then it's off into the ocean to catch some waves!
- Learn surf awareness and safety, warm-ups and stretches , standing up, paddling and catching waves!
- Ideal for first-time surfers or those seeking to refresh or refine their basic technique.