Step back in time for a Sydney Harbour cruise that celebrates the Rock n Roll legends of yesteryear.
- 3.5 hour cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Live Rock n Roll performances plus DJ
- Delicious appetizers, buffet food and tempting desserts
- Unlimited house beer, wine and soft drinks throughout
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Cruise back in time for a rock n roll extravaganza that celebrates the performers and music of the 50s and 60s and with a guest appearance from the King of Rock n Roll himself.
Leaving Darling Harbour, you stroll to your table to dine on delicious appetisers while the rockabilly performers pay homage to yesteryear. Throughout the evening sit back and enjoy the fantastic live Rock N Roll performances showcasing the dress and music of the era.
Your cruise includes a three-course buffet with roast beef, a mixture of salads and other tantalising dishes plus deserts. There’s also tea/coffee and unlimited house beer, wine and soft drinks.
With a DJ playing all the hits, you can take to the dance floor or enjoy time out on the outdoor decks to soak in the atmosphere with Darling Harbour as the backdrop.
With 3.5 hours to enjoy, it’s the perfect 50s dinner venue out on the harbour.