Cruise through the Sydney Harbour in a well-lit sea-faring vessel sipping your favourite drink and nibbling at the choicest finger foods till you dock at Manly.
- Release your anxieties the moment you embark on the vessel and indulge yourself during the 2-hour ride to Manly
- Capture the glorious night-view of Sydney with all its landmarks resplendent in their beauty
- Explore Northern Beaches and enjoy the solitude of these lesser-known picturesque spots tucked along the coast.
- Walk through The Corso and check everything it has to offer from quaint cafes to boomerangs and indigenous art.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Think Sydney and the first vision that comes to mind is that of expansive beaches and sparkling blue waters. While Bondi Beach would naturally rank first on your list, Northern Beaches offer an alternative which is a unique blend of rustic and trendy. Avail the Manly Friday Night Cruise and sail past the pulsating and lively city as it lights up for the weekend. Nibble at the cheese, cold meat and sushi while veering through the dark waters of the Sydney Harbour and crossing multiple landmarks.
Northern Beaches span Sydney’s coastline from Manly till Palm Beach and are home to several coastal villages and golden sandy beaches. Hit any of the settlements and be prepared to encounter a plethora of activities, attractions, and festivals. While the fishermen along with their boats, nets, and seagulls account for the rustic rural touch, the cafes ensure that your favourite brew is definitely available, no matter how far away you are from home.
Arrive at Manly Wharf and take a walk down The Corso, barefoot if you want, and soak in the glitz nestled amidst nature. Unleash the shopper within you as you explore everything that the promenade has to offer from bars to gift stores, souvenir shops, and beach gear. Keep walking and soon you will come upon the soft and inviting sandy stretch which is the Manly Beach. Relax under an umbrella and play audience to the ever-cackling seagulls or go surfing in what is regarded as one of the best spots in the world for this activity.
There is so much more to Australia than just the popular tourist spots, and the Manly Friday Night Cruise offers a perfect opportunity to venture beyond the known. Undertake this after-sunset 2-hour long trip and rejuvenate away from the crowds in quaint rural settings.