A dinner cruise under the stars - experience the lights of Brisbane from the deck of the iconic Kookaburra Queen.
- A dinner cruise under the stars on the Brisbane River for 4-12 year olds
- Sample fresh and contemporary international dishes from across the globe at the on-board buffet
- Enjoy great live entertainment and strut your stuff on the ships dance floor
- Experience the most spectacular waterside views of Brisbane by night
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Experience the twinkling city lights of Brisbane on an exciting and memorable dining cruise. Perfect for 4-12 year olds.
Spend a magical evening under the stars on one of the luxurious Kookaburra Queen paddle wheelers. The iconic paddle wheelers have been cruising the Brisbane River for over 30 years. Whilst the boats themselves are well worth a camera-stop, the cruise along the Brisbane River too presents a myriad of photo opportunities from start to finish.
Take your time to view Brisbane’s best sights at a leisurely pace, as you select from a delicious seasonal selection of fresh international dishes from across the globe, a sensational salad bar and delectable desserts. Cruise past the beautiful Botanic Gardens, Kangaroo Point cliffs, the Maritime Museum, Southbank precinct, the Story Bridge and many more of the city’s sensational attractions.
Once you’ve had your fill from the ship’s seasonal contemporary buffet, kick back and enjoy top live entertainers performing all the classics and favourites that are guaranteed to get you up on the dance floor to make this a truly magical experience for couples, friends and family alike.
Kookaburra Queen dinner cruises - there is quite simply no better way to see the lights of Brisbane by night.