Abseiling is an exciting way to be challenged and to experience a rewarding sense of achievement from pushing yourself beyond your comfort levels.
- Enjoy stunning views over Popran Creek as it meanders its way through a valley
- Suitable for all ability levels and ages 7 and up with no prior experience necessary
- Safety is paramount and we have a number of safeguards built into all of our abseils to maximise your enjoyment and peace of mind
- Experience vertical descents, overhang descents and for a real challenge, face forward run down descents
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Set on top of an easily accessible mountain, with stunning views over Popran Creek as it meanders its way through Glenworth Valley, this abseiling adventure is as fun as it is inspiring.
It's fun and surprisingly easy. In fact, no experience is necessary and absolutely anyone can do it. To maximise the pleasure and enjoyment of all participants, we practice challenge-by-choice where you control how much of an adventure you wish to undertake.
Your abseiling adventure starts with a warm welcome and introduction to the day's proceedings.
Your guide trains you in all the abseiling techniques you need to know before you step out onto some small beginners rocks. The beginners rocks are perfect for practicing your technique. The rocks help you develop confidence through a series of easy progress stages.
By the end of the session you can comfortably experience lengthy rock face descents, open air declines and if you are up for a real challenge, face forward rundowns!