If you love abseiling then you’ll go potty for this and if you love quad biking then the Central Coast quad bike tour will be right up your street!
- Abseiling and quad biking all in the one stunning location
- Two fantastic outdoor activities in the heart of the glorious Glenworth Valley national park
- Professional guides and coaches to help you get the most out of your day
- Enjoy playing in the wilderness garden of the celebrities
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
With the combination of abseiling and quad biking, you’ll enjoy hours of incredible fun in one of our country’s most exhilarating and stunning national parks. A day you most definitely will remember for years to come.
What you get is this. A very generous 2.5 hours of abseiling, which will be either down a mountain with stunning views over Popran Creek or deep in the valley rainforest abseiling beside a waterfall!
Followed by 1.5 hours of quad biking to enjoy. Glenworth Valley’s bush setting provides the perfect backdrop for a quad bike tour, and this one will take you right into the depths of the valley and rainforest for some splendid views and wilderness riding.
Quad biking is awesome fun and surprisingly easy. No experience is necessary. All our bikes are fully automatic, making them a doddle to ride.