Run down the side of a 7-story building, rappelling SAS style - dare you try this thrill?
- Introduction and safety briefing from qualified instructors
- Enjoy 3 rap jumps down a vertical wall of a building
- We have a 100 percent safety record and have operated since 1989
- Perfect for the adrenalin junkie and those who just need to test their wit
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
How about going down a 7 story building, face down for the thrill of it? Well, rap jumping is just that and everybody needs a thrill to talk about.
Your heart will race as you do something completely unnatural. Face down, leaning forwards over the edge of a building and walking or running down the side. Mental?
Throw caution to the wind as you push your limits in this advanced form of freestyle rope work. You are in complete control of your speed of descent and there is a brake person as back up should you need it.
You receive a full safety briefing and are fitted with a safety harness matched to your specific weight and size. Then it’s time to climb the steps to the edge of the building where the only place is down the side.
With 3 rap jumps to enjoy, you’ll be back up for more in no time. It brings a new meaning to rap.