Rap Jumping is a sport that will test your nerves as you go for a walk or run down the side of a multi-storey building, face down SAS style.
- Introduction and safety briefing from qualified instructors
- Enjoy 5 rap jumps down a multi-storey vertical wall
- Perfect for the adrenalin junkie and those who just need to test their wit
- Take home a SD card containing your Go Pro video snaps plus tee shirt
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Fancy a nice walk or run? Well, how about doing just that down the side of a multi-storey building? Sounds mad doesn't it but then this is a test of wits - a real thrill that goes beyond the norm.
You'll push your limits in this advanced form of freestyle rope work, yet it's completely safe, it's just your head telling you not to lean over the edge head first. You are in complete control. You can control the speed of descent, and there is a brake person as back up should you need it.
When you arrive at the venue, you are given a full safety briefing and fitted with a safety harness matched to your specific weight and size. There's also a Go-Pro camera mounted onto your head ready to take some snaps. You'll then climb the three steps to the edge of the building where the only place is down, face first and horizontal.
With five rap jumps to enjoy, you’ll be back up for more in no time. In the end, you'll be able to say - I did it. There's a tee shirt plus an SD card to take home to remind yourself of how brave you are.