You and a friend running down the side of a building in true SAS style - this is rap jumping, an adrenalin sport that's a test of nerve and wits.
- Introduction and safety briefing from qualified instructors
- Enjoy 3 rap jumps each, taking turns to walk or run down a vertical wall of a building
- We have 100 percent safety record and have operated since 1989
- Perfect for adrenalin junkies and those who just need to test their wit
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Rap Jumping is a thrilling test of wits that gets you doing what your mind says it doesn't want you to do.
Imagine being at the top of the building and tilting yourself forward over the edge, eyes looking straight down at the ground.
Your heart racing, you're now standing horizontally on the side of the building. Walk or run if you dare. Spiderman has nothing on you.
You are in complete control of your speed of descent. Just in case, there's a brake person as back up should you need it.
The experience includes a full safety briefing, fitting of a safety harness matched to your specific weight and size plus 3 rap jumps where the only place is down.
Who's going to go first? Who has the nerve?
Great adrenaline rush
Rap jumping was fantastic Terrifying and thrilling as advertised :The location was easy to get to and ok to find, but it was not pretty. You start in a car park behind a backpackers, and once you go upstairs the view is of the freeway. However, this isn't what the activity is about so I'd still recommend it