Run down a near-vertical cliff face for the ultimate adrenaline rush at You Yangs Regional Park, Victoria
- No experience required as instructors teach you how to descend the cliff
- Comfortable helmet, harness and all abseiling hardware for a safe experience
- Qualified and experienced guides help you make the best of each descent
- Addicted to the adrenaline rush? Make as many runs as you can fit in
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Looking for a new way to get your next adrenaline rush?
Welcome to the adventure sport of Rap Running.
It’s similar to abseiling, but the key difference is that instead of going backwards, you’re facing downward, staring at the ground, seeing it rush toward you as you run down this cliff face towards it. It sounds absolutely insane but trust us. It’s safe and fun, and most importantly, it will be one of the most exhilarating moments of your life.
Many runners tell us that when you’re at the brink with the amazing view of You Yangs Regional Park around you, it’s hard to commit to going over the edge, yet people keep coming back up the cliff for more as they experience the thrill of running down the cliff. So now it becomes a competition to make each run faster than the last!
Don’t worry if you get too enthusiastic. Your instructor holds onto your safety line. We provide a comfortable harness, GoPro compatible helmet, and all the abseiling hardware you need for a safe and fun experience.
You’ve spent your life fighting gravity. Now’s your chance to embrace it, go with the flow and run down a sheer cliff face.